Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Fullmoon Order - It's A Girl!!

This post together with a few others are long overdue...I will try to update my blog more often with my latest orders in future. :)

This is my second fullmoon order. This is however for a baby girl. I really had fun doing this order. The happy mummy wanted one set of mini ones for her colleagues and one set of the standard ones for Baby's fullmoon party. I actually don't do mini cuppies anymore but since KN had ordered from me before, I did it for her. She has been very supportive of me since I started baking from home. :) Here are the pics for the cupcakes...

Mini Cuppies with Bear, Bibs, and Flowers.

Mini cuppies with Booties, Rabbit and Flowers.

The whole set together with wordings.

Standard cuppies for the party.

Up-close of Pram, Rattle, Bib, Bottle and Bootie.

No comments:

Post a Comment