Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ironman

I made this cake for a cell member's son who turned 5. At first she asked me to just do an Ironman topper for her because her little boy likes Ironman. When looked at the toy, I told her I won't be able to do that topper for her. I asked her to instead loan me one of her son's Ironman and I will do the rest for her. Here is the result...

Ironman (Shawn's toy) on top of the cake.

Another view of the cake.
Shawn loved the cake. :)
Note: There are some children cartoon characters that I won't try doing...it's because they are too complicated and will not look the same or close to the original...one of them is Transformers. My son has been asking me for a Transformer cake. Think next year I will do one for him using his toys as toppers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment